Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Peach and Brie Quesadillas

I saw this recipe online (here) and it caught my eye. It was a little bit different than the types of recipes I would usually be drawn to, but it was definitely worth stepping out of the box - delicious!



There are only a few ingredients, so it was really easy and fast to prepare. I followed the recipe exactly and have just a few comments:

1. Try to find peaches that haven't quite reached their peak ripeness yet to avoid having them get a little mushy.
2. Put about twice as much of the peach mixture and a little bit more brie inside of each quesadilla to make sure each bite includes all of the flavors.
3. These were great as I made them, but would also probably be good with grilled chicken or shrimp.
4. The Honey Lime dipping sauce really does bring the whole dish together; a great combination of sweet and savory.

All in all, I will definitely be making these again!


1 comment: